Lithium Batteries Allowance
MOBILITY AIDS WITH BATTERIES
The below table details the Mobility Aids with Batteries allowance:
- Passengers flying with Mobility Aids with Batteries must fill Mobility Aid Devise Check List form and send it together with all required information to bookings@BlueBirdair.com at least 14 days before departure.
- The Mobility Aid Device should be accompanied by an additional travel insurance and It will only be accepted with a limited release tag (to be signed at the check-in)‚ releasing Blue Bird Airways of any liability
- Passengers should arrive for check-in 3 hours prior to departure time
LIST OF OTHER BATTERIES ALLOWED AND ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Passengers should never carry damaged batteries or equipment on board the aircraft.
- All battery powered equipment device must be prepared accordingly to prevent inadvertent activation
- Spare batteries should be in manufacturers packaging when possible or each in separate pouch
- Batteries should be protected from short circuit by placing electrical tape over the terminal or by placing in a protective case or strong plastic bag
- Portable electronic devices must not be charged on board by any means and especially any power banks